Welcome to my world....

Scroll to the bottom for My Favorite Things!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just Me...the serious blog.

Someone asked me to write a blog about everyday life and a blog about sex...something sultry.  So I am attempting both in one, it is really all I have time for...LoL......Well, everyday life is hard, different, scary and tumultuous. It is not whimsical...easy or smug.  I wonder who will read this?  Who really cares about my insignificant being? I am just a Mom and a woman.  A person who is floundering and trying to find herself.  Confident , yet...unsure.  I have highs and lows.   I find myself feeling for the first time, in a long time.  Before, I was fine, coping, protected and numb.  Now,  I am open, honest, emotional and vulnerable.

So, this blog, this writing, this moment feels like a diary of sorts....(grab a tissue) , because this is both "everyday and sultry." 

Everyday, I wake up with a hope that I will somehow feel capable, hopeful, unsure and able.  Capable of accomplishing the tasks that need to be done.  Making sure the kids are fed, clothed and off to school. Able, to forge ahead with the tasks at hand and the ones to be done.  Hopeful that I won't forget something important and that I will be strong enough to finish what I need to do.  Unsure in my ability............I have always been defined by a man, so I am pretty unsure of how to do it without one.  But, I know I can....like everything else in life, there seems to be a learning curve...

Along this journey I have learned a few small tidbits.....1)  Mowing the lawn wet is a bad idea. (in 90 degree heat and 4 hours later...I was quite "hot"  how's that for sultry?  2) I do not care where the water pressure, or heat of said water comes from or how it gets there   3)  Putting dog poop in a can full of wet grass (see #1) is always a bad idea.  4) BBQ'n is harder than it looks (we are mourning the loss of a good chicken)  and low and slow is better than a high flame...note: this goes for sex as well   5)  Electronics suck...and if you can't just plug it in and turn it on...I don't want it...as in water pressure I don't care how many mega bytes...giga bytes or minutes I have....or how I get it...just want to make a call. 6) Did someone say sex? 

That being said, all I want in life is to be in love, raise strong, conscientious, loving humans and to live long enough to enjoy them and to see them thrive......... and to have clear pipes...(and sex) LOL

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment