Welcome to my world....

Scroll to the bottom for My Favorite Things!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Losing weight....and then gaining.....

So much has changed since my last blog.... Life has a way of twisting and changing and becoming interesting and crazy all at once.

To begin with, I joined weight watchers in February.  It is always a joy to count every morsel you put between your lips, but, a necessary evil.  So after much hard work and ever waving discipline, I have managed to drop 30 pounds.  Yay!  Well, you would think, but I am a fat girl through and through.  Even though I have dropped, I still feel fat.  I also found that I no longer am funny when dieting.  Go figure.

Secondly, after 14 1/2 years of marriage, my husband and I have separated....still not feeling very funny.

Thirdly, since my social status is in flux, my shopping addiction has come to a screeching halt......Ok..this is sorta funny.

But, what I have remembered through all of this strange and weird time, is that I used to be strong, smart, independent and capable...and while I may have lost somethings (weight, social standing and $$$)...I have gained.

1 comment:

  1. very sorry to hear about the separation. It isn't something anyone wishes to go through. My heart is sad and heavy thinking about the hurt that is ahead.

    ReplyDelete