Welcome to my world....

Scroll to the bottom for My Favorite Things!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things I know for Sure

I am sure that I will die someday.  I am sure that no matter how old I get, I will still expect my parents to pay for dinner.  I am sure that the hamper will never be empty.  I am sure that That Thing you Do, Remember the Titans, The Blind Side and Steel Magnolias will always cheer me up.  I am sure that I will always be behind technology.  I am sure that I will always sing at the top of my lungs when a good song comes on.  I am sure that no matter how old my kids get, I will still worry.  I am sure that I will always enjoy ice cold beer.  I am sure that in my old age I will need tweezers, badly.  I am sure that my bed will always be my favorite place.  I am sure that Kelly and Pam will always be in my life.  I am sure I will giggle when it is inappropriate.  I am sure I love my family.  I am sure I will always hate trying on bathing suits under fluorescent lighting.  I am sure I will never join a cult or pose for playboy.  I am sure I believe.  I am sure that my sister is one of the best mothers in the world.  I am sure I will never give up coffee, candy and shopping.  I am sure that I love being a mother and an Auntie.  I am sure I will be me to the very end.  I am sure you will have a great day!!

1 comment: