Welcome to my world....

Scroll to the bottom for My Favorite Things!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Butt Naked

I have been a little stressed lately and was trying to think of some way to relax when I remembered, recently, on the Dr. Oz Show, there was a woman who cleans her house naked.  Wow!  She said this with a giggle and also stated that this was a huge stress reliever for her.  Really?  I mean, she looked really relaxed, but I just can't imagine.  OK, so here I am....alone....tons of chores to do.  I am going to give this method a whirl.  Whoo hoo, I can do this.  Ok, I am going to clean.  I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!  Brrrr and I feel like a complete fool!!!  Getting dressed again.  Why can't I just take off my clothes and do my chores?  Because, for one, it is February and it is cold!  Two, what if someone comes to the door?  Three, I just can't stop laughing.  But, this whole thing has got me thinking....Hmmm. What will I actually do fully unclothed?  The answer......Not a whole lot!  So far I have showering on my list.  I mean, come on!  I won't even try on bathing suits under fluorescent lighting.  Curious though, I google what people will do naked.  Can you believe it?  There are lots of things that people do in the buff, besides sex and your average nude beach.   People have brunch naked.  Personally, I would have a hard time (no pun intended) eating eggs and bacon next to someone who looks like my Uncle Joe and is naked.  There are naked yoga classes, I know, eww, but I understand there is a "bring your own mat rule", thank god!   There are naked parties on all college campuses and why not, they are young and drunk.  And, believe it or not....naked stand up comedy, I am already laughing!   So, if all of these people can be in actual public butt naked, then I should be able to do a few dishes and a couple of loads of laundry, right?  NOT, but I am less stressed now.  Happy Tuesday :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, there IS good naked and bad naked- refer to Seinfeld episode. LOL

    *I* don't want to see me naked at this point- why would I want to take a chance on someone ELSE seeing me naked?!

    Yep, NOT for me, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award.
    To play along, check out:

    http://a-teachingheart.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award-who-me.html

    ReplyDelete