Welcome to my world....

Scroll to the bottom for My Favorite Things!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Noon Time Fantasy

I had to leave work early today, because I needed to go home to meet the cable guy.  Actually, we are in an emergency status.  We are having guests this weekend to watch the Super Bowl and one of our t.v.'s  isn't cooperating.  So, here I sit....waiting...When I called the cable company they gave me an appointment between 1pm and 3pm.  I guess cooling my heels for two hours is better than some appointment windows I have been given.  The last time I had a repair man over, I had an 8 hour window.  Geeeshh, like I have nothing better to do.  Some of these places make you wait so long that you are almost,  and I am using that word lightly, grateful when they finally do arrive.  But enough griping, what I am really hoping for, besides my corrected t.v. issue, is that my cable repair guy is HOT!  I know, I am a married woman.  But, not a dead woman!  Is it too much to ask for?  I think some of these companies should only hire hot guys to do their service work.  It only seems fair.  I wait for hours on end....they produce a Chippendale in a work belt to ease my trouble...  I always wish for the hot guy, but instead, get the grumpy, frumpy, lumpy repair guy.  You know, the one who looks like the latest serial killer on top of the F.B.I's most wanted list.   Most of the time I am thinking (picture thought bubble here)  "I really want my refrigerator repaired, but I am not sure I want to give up my life for ice cubes"  So as I type this .... I am hoping for tall, lean, muscular....LOL  Basically Mark Wahlberg in a tool belt...shirt is optional  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment