Welcome to my world....

Scroll to the bottom for My Favorite Things!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Secret Code

Ok....Here we go again....picking on my hub.  So, he walks into the kitchen, stares, across an adjoining room, at a table in the far corner and says, matter of factly "Someone moved my camera battery."  I say "Huh? What are you talking about?"  Craning his neck he says again, "Who moved my camera battery?"  I still have no idea where he is looking, but I play along, "Where was it plugged into?"  He looks confused, and says "Well, it was in the backroom and now, it is in the office."  I shake my head and say "No, that is my camera battery."  I turn back to my sink full of dishes, start washing and he interjects, "What kind of camera do you have?"  Perplexed, I give him a strange look, because he bought me my camera, "Um, Nikon, what kind do you have?"  I say laughing.  He says, "Nikon".  Well, there you go...seems logical to me, we both have the same battery and he is just confused.  I, continue doing what I am doing and he leaves the room.  Question answered right?  NOPE...I watch, as he then walks back through the room, over to the table and looks at his camera battery, plugged in, exactly where he left it.  Really?  "Did you just check to make sure?" I yell over the running water.  He then looks at me with a straight face and says "Yes, I thought when you said you had the same battery you might have meant that you were going to be using my camera from now on."  Oye vey..............This is obviously how we, as women, get into trouble.  You know, (wink wink), the hidden code, secret language, double meanings, that we were taught, as young girls, to confuse men.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment